Further to yesterday’s post delineating a handful of things that are no longer acceptable (if, in fact, they ever were), hereunder you will find a list of things that you may, in fact, do:
2) make life hard for assclown GOP politicians who are still trying to question the President’s citizenship (and may I add: Hawaii – hell yeah!).
3) watch Penguin Cam while you still can – it’s been extended through the end of May, which is, I feel safe in saying, barreling down on us.
4) find a way to have this tree-house bedroom built for me (adjusted for a Queen-size mattress, pleaseandthankyou).
5) tell the truth about Jerusalem (oh hey, that’s me! If you only click one of these links, I feel very powerfully that this should be the one, don’t you?)
6) dance to this song as if you really were 25 again and in a club and it’s 2:00 am and you aren’t even a little tired yet (unless you are all of those things, in which case: Carry on).
And finally, you may (and in fact are highly encouraged to) watch the first episode of this adorable new web series Company Car, by Wong Fu Productions (h/t & gratitude to the boy) – after that, you may watch episode 2 and episode 3, as well! I’m a giver.
THE BLOGGER HAS SPOKEN.