1) call your shampoo “No More Tears” if it, in fact, continues to reduce babies & adults to tears.
2) compare a tax measure — even if you think it’s really really bad — to the Third Reich.
3) have sex without a condom if you’re not going to be able to support all 30 kids.
4) wear green to work if you are a TV meteorologist (well, ok, maybe once. Because once would be kind of cool).
5) exhibit “invisible” art.
6) give my kid an all-too-visible art project and not protect her incredibly cute clothes from the mess. (Yes, I’m still bitter).
And finally: You may not not watch the the following time-lapse video of the solar eclipse, because it’s just too wonderful to miss:
THE BLOGGER HAS SPOKEN.
(Seriously people, is any of the above that hard? I didn’t think so).
PS It occurs to me to note that you also may not “catch a grenade” for someone who “ripped the brakes out [your] car.” That’s just crazy.